Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suicide

Every day it gets worse. No one cares about me anymore. I have no one. No family. No friends. No home. No love. No food. No money. No diploma. No bed. No car. No goals. Nothing to make me happy.

I can't take this anymore. Drinking is the only thing helping me because it makes me not care that no one is their for me.

I really do believe this is the end for me. I can't smile anymore I can't laugh I can't think I can't support myself. I can't eat sleep or use the potty regularly.

I dont fit into this whole straight society. No one will hire me
and I'm scared of losing my job because of being gay. So why bother

Everyone I come into contact. Uses me and my niceness. Everyone I'm interested in and who I believed I was like them, always said they don't like the things I'm into. I tried for 5 years for Aaron to understand that I love the same music. In not just set in stone though. I love everything.

Days go by. It gets harder. I need someone to care. To hold me and kiss these thoughts out. But I doing have anyone except this blogger to talk to. Please world. Where us my place. Where do I belong? Will I last a week longer?

Im not sure if I will anymore

No comments :

Post a Comment