Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TCA peel 25% Day Two + Random

So today is my second going on third day after I did my TCA peel. And I have already started the peeling process. It is so hard not to peel it because I have nothing else to be doing but be picking at my face. It has given me a little bit of anxiety just to pick it and get it off my face but trying not to. I guess I am just anxious to be able to go outside again and hang out with people. I have plans tomorrow for a couple things to be doing so I am worried that I will be some zombie kid roaming around. I just hate that I have to actually tell people all about the process and what it is and how much it is and for why I am doing this to myself. In the pictures that I had taken you can't tell really how bad the peeling is because I have no natural light and its just taken off my HTC inspire cell phone. That and it is a snow storm today so it has been dark since around 1pm. LAME! lol. So I have been still putting the jojoba oil, almond oil and vitamin E on my face to help this peel be faster and get rid of everything. Today in the mail I got my 40% glycolic peel, which is making me anxious to use that after all of this has been done. So then I will be doing that and am pretty excited to get that going. I got a 30ml/1oz of it. So I will be doing that once a week every week until the bottle is gone. Then will be going back to a TCA peel then I was thinking of doing about 30ml/1oz of Lactic acid. While doing all of the glycolic acid peels I will also be doing a derma roller which hasn't came in yet so I am excited to get that going as well. I only got a .5mm derma roller so I figured I would try that then go bigger if I need to. Since of me doing all of this is to actually make myself look flawless I don't wanna fuck my skin up and look even worse. So back to the TCA peel. I have been drinking a lot of water. When I mean a lot I really mean like a gallon a day. Which helps make your body heel faster. Or help with acne. I dunno really. It's just good for ya. ok. ok. hehe. I also have been bleaching my teeth with Watts 35% carbamide peroxide. Which has made my teeth so much whiter already. I will do a before and after once I completed that process. I am unable to do a twice a day for it because my teeth and gums tend to hurt so I only do it once a night for thirty mins. I am a smoker so my teeth where a lil discolored but not like a yellow highlighter. lol. I am willing to do anything these days to get a perfect face/teeth/body. Which I tell myself I am going to actually do P90X again but last time I only did the first 30 days because I lost 20 pounds and was super skinny so I was like. Oh whatever I go what I wanted. So I might do another 30 days so I can get my summer body back and running for the beaches and swimming house parties.

Like I said you can barely tell that I am peeling but trust me. I did the peel on Monday at 3pm and I took this picture today Wednesday at 3pm. So it really only took me two days to begin peeling. Which for me this is exciting news. I know for next time I should probably start this after going out on Saturday and it should be cleared up by Tuesday night. Just thought this was uber cute since I am a Winnie the pooh lover. :D

No comments :

Post a Comment