Sunday, March 4, 2012

40% glycolic acid peel

This picture is the After the TCA experiment and right before I did the Glycolic peel.

So today it has been nearly a week since I have done my TCA peel. Which tomorrow should be the full week. But I was getting anxious and totally had to do this other peel that I had gotten in the mail. I was super excited for this product as well. Only really because I knew that I wouldn't look like a zombie after using this product. So it made me a super happy person. The TCA hasn't really showed much of a difference once it was all heeled up. It only took me 3-4 days of actual peeling to get rid of it all. Although I have enough for one more peel which I will end up doing after I come back from my vacation in like two weeks. The glycolic went well. It did hurt but the instructions that it came with helped me in more then one way. It became a fan that I used to air dry it and make it less burning. Which felt great. I also put the acid on my Tattoo. Dunno if it will do much but anything is worth a try. I will be doing Glycolic peel's weekly part of my Sunday wash away program. Which usually starts off with ridding a hang over and laundry and getting ready for the week coming up. My derma roller still has not came in yet. I am kinda iffy on if it actually will or not. I have no clue where it has gone. Which makes me really sad because I was really looking forward to receiving this product. Although I am super terrified on if it would hurt or not. People saying that it makes popping sounds isn't all the intriguing.

No comments :

Post a Comment