Thursday, March 8, 2012

Glycolic Update

I don't really see a difference in any of the peels that I have done. I don't understand why those people online have gotten such amazing results. I will have to do it a lot more. I just almost see no point in it all. It really hurts and seams to make no difference in my acne or scars or even my wrinkles. The only thing that it has done is just make me glow as if I was a pregnant girl. So now I am stuck on actually doing the peels or not doing the peels. Maybe I will just do it weekly until the product is gone then figure out the before and after instead of thinking of some amazing thing was going to all of a sudden happen. On the other note I am able to tell that when I use the peels that It makes me break out and pushes out the acne the was going to come and then I seam to be clear but have that to worry about and to heel. So I guess the glycolic wasn't for any acne scarring and just for acne. To push out all the impurities that was in my face. My next peel is on Saturday before we leave to california. We are going to hit up Vegas before we get out there and spend a entire day walking around being weird I guess. I am looking forward to seeing my bro again. I wanna ask him if I can take his upgrade for a new phone. But the new Iphone 5 hasn't came out yet so I see no point just yet. So I am still stuck with my HTC inspire 4g. Which is fine I just want something new and different. It seams like I have had this thing forever and a day. But it has only been about a year and if that. So I will update the pictures with how I look today. Rememeber that I had just woken up and it is a boring lazy day. Love you if you read this

No comments :

Post a Comment