Friday, August 26, 2011

last day in florida

So I am here in Florida for the last time in awhile. I leave tomorrow and will arrive sometime at noon. I am really excited and also super sad that i am already leaving. If i could stay I would still be here right now and not planning this lame ass trip back to hell. But yet maybe it will all turn out good. I will be coming back in like two months which should be good. I mean if I do come back. I have been hanging out with this really sexy Italian man. He is older then me by like a whole decade but I think I like that better actually. He doesn't seam like a fauxe where he will just be another lame ass liar. Which he said he hates liars as well. So I am hopeing that he isn't one of those people. I want to be loved and not used for sex. So I am trying not to give it up. I just hope this doesn't back fire on me. I know that when holding back can be a problem cause then he might not think that I am into him completely. But This whole mis hap that I fucked his best friend when I came out here for gaydays. LOL! Well I didn't know that one cause he went by a different name then, then what he goes by now. So it isn't entirely my fault I guess. Well I have to get going where going out to Moon Fish and I am uber excited about this. Less then a week away to my bday. Aaron sent out his gift to me today. Really happy about that one. I am glad that he still cares in that aspect. Well I know that bitch will always love me he just wont tell me it cause we don't wanna make it a habit. Even though I can tel him I love him in a heart beat. And be completely happy with the decision of telling him. Anywho. Love ya if you read my drama. :D

No comments :

Post a Comment