Friday, February 25, 2011

2/25/2011

Well here I am on here yet again. I have nothing to do anymore other then these four classes, which I can barely even do those. LOL!

Today was unusually odd. The weather here is super sunny but yet its hot but really windy so it make it cold with the wind chill. I miss my modesto weather. How I gotten so ust to how it is. Although during the summer I tend to stay in all day everyday just because the triple digit weather is so intense and being inside with the air conditioner is so nice. Because its so airy and the days just seam to fly away with house at ease it is. Being with the one I loved made it all better though.


I don't have a room yet. It is pre occupied at the moment and all of my stuff is everywhere. I have bags here and bags their, so my stuff is all laid out at the momemnt. They have two dogs and where just getting over being puppies. They have ruined this apartment. The carpet was new and fresh paint. Now the carpet is all fucked up and stanky, their new couch reaks and has so many spots all on it. Blood everywhere from the dog being on her period. ICK! And all my expensive clothes are on this. Im so disgusted. This house stinks. Once I get the room I am going to clean it up with such deepest cleaning anyone has ever done to a room. I am going to be excited to actually get my own room though because This has never been the instence since I was at least 16. SO it will be weird at first having all of this new things going on. But I should be able to live better then how I am doing now.

I had just lost my husband and ended up leaving my home city to live in this crazy huge city where I am sleeping on the couch the is disgusting and all my shit laying out everywhere. Some of my shit is going to get chewed up or even peed on. So You know what its what ever. I have nothing else I can do. It is going to be weird sleeping on a twin bed again though. I haven't slept on one of those in some time. It kind of excites me but then again makes me miss being with Aaron next to me the entire time. I love him so much that I don't know how to live with out him. Being next to him the this entire time for like 5 years has made me one with him. Where I feel completely naked with out knowing that he is coming home to me. Not just coming home to me but also just having with me at almost every second doing everything that this world has together. Watching every movie with him and tv shows. We even love the same genre of books. We loved board games but I am competitive. lol. That and we didn't have room to harbor them so we never really spent the money on many games. Music that we enjoyed together is always playing constantly. Hearing his voice soothes me to sleep with his warmth.


Wow. Sorry I tend to get a little deep on a lot of things going on through my head. I am always just sitting here wondering.


School is kicking me in the ass. I have to do Procedures in the Justice system (202) mid term on chapters 1-6. And that is scaring the shit out of me right now cause it says it is a 2 hour test. And i havn't read any of this book, Aaron helped me out with so much of it that I didn't actually learn or remember much of it. Not just that but Community Policing (205) class has a chapter test on chapter 7 which should go smoothly. The point of actually getting it done is my problem. The motivation is never their but the motivation for everything else is forever their. Lol. but I also have Criminal Investigation (212) chapter test which that chapter test is for chapter 7 as well. Ugh repetition is a bitch I guess. Well this will actually completely help me out though because now I can activate my brain to do more of everything else that I don't do. Drug use and abuse (217) has a chapter test for chapter 7 too. Eeeeek so many things to do this weekend. That I am unsure that I am going to be able to do all of this before I have to because it is going to be the weekend. And my brother wants to come home and get drunk and do some crazy thing called ambien. This is something that I would never consider. Which I am going to try to fool them that I did it. End up just getting super drunk because I have been needing to get a lil tipsy here and there... Alright well diff subject now :D



My phone is so broken right now. I have metro pcs and have the blackberry curve 8530. It is a really nice phone. Aaron actually bought it for me for my 20th bday. Which made me really happy :D But well It has been deleting all my contacts lately and just having so many problems with it that I have no idea what is going on with it anymore. I love this phone and I can't understand why this is doing that. I had went to metro pcs in modesto like a week and a half ago, I was supposed to get a call about it. I swear I should of just did the 30 dollar get a new phone. UGH! Well about that. I am getting my school check next month. Im not sure if I have to buy the hotel anymore for my birthday because I think I could get people to take me somehow. I dunno. Its all good though. I just hope Aaron will still go with me. That's all I really care about. lol. So with not knowing if I have to buy my ticket or not I think I am getting AT&T'a new motorola atrix 4g :D omg. well thats if i think I could afford it. Sophia says that I can be added to their family plan. But it should be like 40 bucks for all of it a month extra, but almost no mins. And I would like to be able to call Aaron as much as I want. I might have to get cricket. Because it is out here in san diego and metro pcs is not. So this hella sucks. My nice new expensive phone is ghetto out here. Ugh!.


Well sophia is hasseling me to go with her to get pizza. SO I will be right back.

I love you if you read any of this :D (at least someone is listening)

No comments :

Post a Comment