Thursday, February 3, 2011

It is really hard to tell what is going on these days. I feel like it should still be like 2 weeks ago. Class should of just started. I can't keep up with time when everyday I have it planned out for the next year. How do I not give up and try to turn this all around. The bad part about that, is that it would set me off course and then I would be lost. School this semester is super overwhelming. I can't do so many units (18) and not have a breath of air. The weight of the Earth is on me and I can't seam to overlook it and study daily and not want to just do so many other things. At times it feels as if I am on pilot mode viewing at a third person point of view. Is this strange? I guess normal is just within the community of society.


Anywho.


I studied so hard for awhile and I had a test this morning. Let's say I did NOT do so well. :/ I get so nervous getting the paper that everything I remembered just drops. Then I pay attention to every little noise during class time. It gets really annoying; coughing to sneezing to people tapping or grunting and talking also how no matter what there always has to be cell phones on where Theresa a musical of vibrators.


rant. rant. rant.


Aaron and I did our 12th day of P90X!!! :D All of the results of people are really letting me down now though. I see all the men get really ripped and buff. My results have made me lose to much weight already. 10 pounds :/ I really wanted to gain lean muscle. I guess I need to get that flat body before I can build. It just took me 4 years to gain weight. ( I have always been so skinny my entire life. Well until Aaron taught me how to eat. :P) I went from being at 115-120lbs for around 6 years. Gained weight when I was young then grew into it. But I did finally brake my weight and went all the way up to 155. Pretty much of pure fat though. I was happy but then it brought me down because I built up quite a unhealthy lifestyle that I was turning into a sloth. So I tried WalMarts frozen dinners the great value less calorie food that is like 2usd, well I was able to lose 10 pounds. Was super stoked on that. But now the P90X is making me shred those pounds. I weigh right now 134. I was so scared today that I would go right back into my high school body that I bought a bunch of health drinks and protein stuff. Hopefully the explode makes me fill out. Gaining so much from just these 12 days like energy to do so much and the want/drive to actually be happy has made my goals so much better. Just I feel like I signed up for to much. Like I had said earlier MJC is kicking my ass. No down time. I just really am trying to be at the best shape of my life by the time I turn 21!!! VEGAS BABY :D


Well now I will talk about Vegas. Aaron is hopefully taking us their. SO EXCITED!!!! I buy the hotel next month. We will be staying at new york new york at some deluxe with 2 queen beds. So we have 4 extra seats. But Hopefully I can find someone over 21 or 21. lol. (im the eldest within my friends) lol. I need help. I will be posting some ideas here so I have somewhere to create my itinerary

No comments :

Post a Comment