Thursday, February 24, 2011

recent pictures.

Just some pictures from what has or was this past weekish.

I will forever miss my sexy man :/





These Pictures where the day of valentines day. I will always remember this amazing day with my husband. I love this man with everything I am. I just wish I still had him to love and hold me like we just were the other day. I am doing actually really bad. No one notices it. No one realizes that I am alone and need comfort. But the sad part is that I just wish he would hug me kiss my forhead and tell me everything is going to be fine like he would always do. He was the most perfect guy anyone could ever meet.

Aaron I really need you. I'm crying typing all of this.


.. if you are reading this, that is..

if so I posted this cute pic of me that you took. ILY! <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOl8Gpy8DjtaWpu43bVz6k4cWCcEjmYGL37ZEYArhHsTaB7eMdU29qDNlGYQ9L36NsyJ7kMDCBRrDYGYvJi9FFJgY4jfTK6EieaPMwk0HxHwgCW1zdgrhCcauvpPswfB4_rVNbBT9nf8Y/s1600/DSC09154.JPG">And this picture is for my own enjoyment. He is so fucking gorgeous! <3


This Video may be super old. But he this is what I have been watching over and over and over on my phone. I am so sad. This is pathetic. I cry to a video of my husband or I guess ex in his eyes because I want to here him say that he loves me.

A couple bad things happened today. I went to take a shower, Waited forever for Aaron to come in and join me. But I forgot I wasn't at home with my chubby hubby. I broke down in that shower. I wanted to have him in their with me so bad. I am so pathetic. :/ Another instance: I went to go get my computer. His pirates of the carribean banky was in their with pictures of him and drawings he did that I all love to death with the valentines day card with all the notes and love stuff he has been writing to me. I am such a emotional wreck. I need him in my life. I need to see his smile and hold his hand. Another thing: Everything I look at I would comment about it to Aaron, well I was doing that tonight with sophia and jimmy in the room. Expecting to hear Aaron's voice say something back about what I got excited about like usual. But nothing but why are you talking? Or shush up tv is on. I need my baby. I have no one to talk to or to go to. I am all alone and I don't know if I can do this with out you. You kicked my ass in line and had me doing so good as a person. whatever. I'm crying to much so i gotta go.

This pain is to strong.


Aaron I MISS YOU!


I can't stop crying so I will post again maybe tomorrow.

I love you If you where reading this and listening to me. :/

No comments :

Post a Comment